The Brookwood 3450 Manor Dr Homewood AL 35209

Be the first to add a review on this property. Best of all apartment complexes I've ever lived in . I moved into Brookwood Apartment Homes with plans to stay one year. Because I have been so pleased with my experience, I am now entering my sixth year as a resident. Good location and amenities like the pools and workout area. Although the work out area is not well kept and lots of machines are breaking.

the brookwood apartment homes birmingham al 35209

I was warned about some of the problems at Brookwood before moving in, but still moved in because of the great location. I regret that whole heartedly because it has been my worst experience at an apartment by a long shot. When I moved in, I loaded all of my food into the refrigerator and freezer. The front desk assured me that it had just been set up and it would cool overnight. It never did, and $300 worth of new groceries were completely ruined by the morning. My washer was filled with mold/mildew since day one, and it wasn’t replaced for at least a month.

Parkside Apartments

Location, parking and maintenance are excellent. Centrally located with a safe, clean environment. All maintenance issues resolved in a timely manner. Best place to live other than my old house many years ago. My 16 years livibg at Brookwood have been most pleasing.

This apartment community also offers amenities such as Two Saltwater Pools, 24 Hour Fitness Center and Outdoor Kitchen and is located on 3450 Manor Drive in the zip code. We understand that your furry friends are a part of your family and we welcome them here at The Brookwood. Pet Rent is $25 per pet, per month and a one time $300 pet fee ($500 for 2 pets) required upon move-in.

Amenities for The Brookwood

Show all 25 amenitiesUnits, floorplans, amenities, dimensions, details, availability, and prices may be approximate and subject to change. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Birmingham range from $915 to $2,194. Today's average rental price for Two bedrooms here is $1,502. The Brookwood is not an ideal place to live. Management answers the phone 1/10 times and doesn't call back.

the brookwood apartment homes birmingham al 35209

I would STRONGLY recommend against living here. This property has an inexperienced and unprofessional staff. I have had numerous terrible experiences living at this residence. Some breed restrictions apply We understand that your furry friends are a part of your family and we welcome them here at The Brookwood. Our no weight limit policy allows for the big friends to enjoy all the luxuries, too! Pet Rent is $25 per pet, per month and a one time $...

Pet Policy

I was told there was a “doggy salon,” and when i got here the place where i should be able to wash and dry my pup were not there. I was told the part was ordered, but out of stock. How can a part be out of stock for 11 months???? There’s also a service light outside my apartment that’s supposed to be on at night (it’s not one that I control from my apartment). I live on the terrace level and it can be kinda creepy. Put in a request when I got here and it’s never been fixed.

the brookwood apartment homes birmingham al 35209

LMS properties are more than just a place to live, but a vibrant, dynamic community. With one low fee, apply to not only to this property, but also other participating properties. ApartmentHomeLiving.com's new Interactive Property Map allows you to see where every available unit is located at this community. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests.

We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. The Brookwood is an apartment community located in Jefferson County and the ZIP Code. This area is served by the Homewood City attendance zone. The units have terrible insulation and it’s caused me to stay sick. If your looking here, please move along and look elsewhere.

The Brookwood Apartment Homes are centrally located to downtown while still being a short drive to 280. As a student at UAB, I can generally get to class in less than 10 minutes in traffic. The Brookwood is near Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International, located 7.9 miles or 12 minutes away.

Fees

Living at The Brookwood Apartment would be a great choice. My apartment is beautiful, the property is quiet, and the staff is amazing and professional. I have a beautiful view outside of my balcony; I can't hear my neighbors upstairs.

Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool Online Corses Ideas

Barbados Cruise Holidays 2024, 2025 & 2026

House TV Series 2004 2012 Episode list